Re: NSI enters the SPAM business (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:31:48 -0400
From: Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: NSI enters the SPAM business

At 04:55 PM 4/16/99 -0500, you wrote:

>I really got a kick out of this quote.  "We need to be more than a domain
>name company," said Douglas Wolford, NSI executive vice president. "We
>believe we are the operating system for the Internet."
>
>I believe not only are they full of themselves, but it's about time
>something was done to stop these guys.  I too would love to see these guys
>in court taking a large hit to the wallet, since that seems to be the only
>thing they understand anymore.

I think an injunction is more of a reality...but since there are so many of us
it would be easy to finance. Im dead serious about this. They were a monopoly
that was granted a price to provide a service...selling the info when the
deal was
over was not part of the deal. Not giving us an option to opt out is totally
unacceptable.

we did not provide that information because we wanted to, we had to to get a
domain. We had no choice.

Dennis

-