Information requested

Please provide me with all the information associated with the choice of the
5 testbed registrars.  The choices were supposedly made based on the
criteria at http://www.icann.org/policy_statement.html#IV.  however, it is
clear that this criteria was not used as AOL has made several public
statements indicated they were not prepared for this and simply decided to
do it at the last minute.  Please include all the SPECIFIC reasons why other
applicants were rejected.

Also, please provide me the e-mail addresses of all ICANN board members and
all members of the various panels and committees.

Russ Smith