Re: more Internic nightmare (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:45:51 -0500
From: John Fraizer <John.Fraizer@EnterZone.Net>
To: NANOG
Subject: Re: more Internic nightmare

At 08:46 PM 3/23/99 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>> The source code for the client is going to be out there, so people will
>> figure out how it works, reverse engineer a version that uses a forged,
>> but existing, tech contact, and go on with their day.
>
>Can we say "PGP"?  C'mon, folks; the engineering solutions to these
>problems are _trivial_.  What is _not_ trivial is working the political
>process to bring pressure to bear on Netsol to make them _possible_.

Come on Jay....  NSI has shown their complete and total lack of clue when
it comes to PGP.  The PGP portion of Guardian is STILL broken.  I have
finally stopped caring about it now that it has been so long.

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://www.EZ-IP.Net - It's *FREE*
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:John.Fraizer@EnterZone.Net |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8