Re: [ga] Reminder -- Bylaws Amendments Posted for PublicComment

I agree with the bylaw amendments below.

I particularly concur with the following point;

"This principle is intended to ensure that ICANN Directors fulfill
their obligation to serve the entire corporation, and not the
particular interests of a given SO. "

Thank you for the opportunity to comment.

Darrell Greenwood