Amendment 5

> At any given time, no more than one Director selected by the NC shall
> be a citizen of a country located in any one Geographic Region.

Does this mean no two Directors selected  by the NC shall be from
the same country, or the same Geographical Region? Or is there a
country which is located in more than one GR?

I note in passing that Art 5, Section 9 still refers to the *election* of
At large members. Isnt this due for amendment also?

kerry