[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] As ICANN unravels ISOC launches Smear campaign against Milton Meuller and Michael Sondow

William and all,

  It appears that Mr. Walsh has added his vioce to the misguided attempt
to smear Michael Sondow and the ICIIU as well as Michael's creation of
a non-Commercial domain name constituency and Professor Mueller
as a tag along.  This is of course in keeping with Mr. Walsh's habit
as he has demonstrated many times in the past and the EU communication
council named him amongst others by Brian Hollingsworth, as individuals,
that shall we say, are less the ethical and enguaging in disengenious behavior.

  As this has been Mr. Walsh's decided epitath to his dubious reputation
alone with his now seeming allies the ISOC and the Don Heath bergade
as has been shown dating back to just before christmas with respect to
Mr. Walsh and even further back in respect to Don Heath.