[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines a nd NCDNHC definition

John and all,

  Coming from someone that was and likely still is a strong IAHC and
gTLD-MoU supporter, I find your musings here in response to Michael
Sondow hysterically laughable to say the least.

  It is also not surprising coming from you John, that you would make such
half true statements as you seem the have an aversion of any entity
of constituency that would be a potential threat to the ICANN's grand
"New World Order" design that is in and of itself, seemingly yet another
attempt to "Capture" the very basic mechanisms and central resources
of the internet, and has on several occasions with the help of the ISOC
as we have all been witness to, time and again to limit or eliminate
any individual or independent representation in the DNSO of any kind.
This was evident in both the Singapore and Berlin meetings and is
blatantly evident in the minuets in which I and a few others have already
pointed out on several occasions over the past two days.
See:http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/berlin/archive/open.html
and, http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/berlin/archive/open2.html
as just two small pieces of evidence already in the public domain
and a matter of public record.