[Comment-Dnso] Did Cook really do his Homework before endorsing/defending Sondow? Where does Mr Sondow REALLY stand? Let his words speak for themself

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:17:54 -0400, Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
wrote:

>Gosh Marty....what a profound contribution to the well belong of the
>Internet you have made here.  Sondow has become extremely clueful.  maybe
>some day you will follow his example?

He HAS??

Jeez, Gordon, I usually have a lot of respect for your reports, but
I'm really beginning to wonder if you DO pay attention to the details
and backgrounds of the things you report.

For example, the comments Mr Sondow made to the NTIA in re: the .US
domain.

I will paste them below for reference.

You will see the DEFINITE bigotry Mr Sondow holds for any commercial
use of the internet, that places him in the same extremist position as
Ms Hauben.  If you thought Mr Sondow's positions had changed to be
more in line with yours, maybe this will open your eyes to REALITY.

Thanks to the anonymous source who dropped this in my mailbox.

Read it carefully, it is abundantly clear where Mr Sondow stands, and
after reading this, it should be clear WHY he has no place in the
leadership of this process.

Mr Sondow needs to do the honorable thing and not let the NCDNHC be
tainted by his ego trip for leadership.  The ACM needs to disavow any
relationship with Mr Sondow in order to have any legitimacy in
continuing their excellent efforts to work for a consensus in the
formation of this constituency.