[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IDNO:119] Support Statement

William and all,

  The NCDNHC is open.  It just does not allow commercial domain
name holders as members.  This is as it should be as it is supposed
to represent ONLY non-commercial Domain name holders.  This is not
the case with the IDNO of course, which is also as it should be.

  What the ISOC and in particular Don Heath and religious followers
wish to do with the NCDNHC, is to allow for commercial individual
domain name holders to also join.  This would be improper, of course.