[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling

William and all,

  I believe, as do many others which have posted on this ongoing bad
situation with the Non-commercial Domain Name Constituency, that
Michael Sondow is correct.  So do the majority of the INEGroup (Some
90k members), as well as from Joop T's comments it seems does the
IDNO as well, which I believe your are a founding member are you not
William.

  It is indeed both very unfortunate and a travesty that the ICANN
Interim

Board and most especially Esther Dyson, and Mike Roberts, choose to
conduct themselves is a reprehensible manner in this matter and the
same is surely so of the ISOC and Don Heath in particular.  It also
appears the Molly Van Houweling is participating in a much more
active manner in conjunction with the ICANN Interim Board in this
regard as well.  Curious that.  Is this some sort of extra effort on the
part  of Molly to endear or ingratiate herself for some future role
with ICANN?  Time will tell of course...