[Comment-Dnso] Re: Fwd: [IFWP] Press Communiqué

Esther and all,

  This is all well and fine, however we have a justice system to
address these sort of situations.  To attempt to impose regulations
that are extraneous to that justice system or other justice systems
outside the US for example, and in particular the WIPO RFC-3
"Final Report" recommendations, are not being very well excepted.
The ICANN Interim Board, and most especially yourself, were
advised many times to allow for the DNSO in conjunction with the
ICANN Membership to review these recommendations and allowed
to determine whether they should be excepted either in part of
in total.  OF course, as has been the unfortunate habit of the
ICANN Interim Board, again a unwise and broadly opposed
unilateral decision in Berlin was determined.  All of course behind
closed doors and in secret.

 This sort of behavior and decision process that has been endemic
of the ICANN Interim Board on broad reaching decisions that have a
potential for a great impact on a large number of stakeholders, is yet
again a direct violation of the requirements and precepts of the White
Paper, and therefore shows the lack of competency of the ICANN
Interim Board, and you in particular, Esther...