[Comment-Dnso] Boycot Register.com to:Re: Register.com as Testbed & T&C's (Long)

All,

  I changed the subject line here for many reasons.

1.) The selection of Register.com was not conducted in accordance
     with the requirements of the White Paper by the ICANN Interim Board.
     Hence making them questionable at best.

2.) Their required payment method is by credit Card.  This is not very
      indicative of good competition and is putting their potential customers
      in a potentially hazardous position with this organization having
      that potential credit card number which can and has led to credit
      card fraud use.

3.) Also in relation to using a credit card, a potential customer is succeeding
      without choice, a great deal of privacy an is offered no other choice of
      payment method.

4.) Prepayment before registration - This is automatically making the assumption
      that any potential customer is not to be trusted.  This is both insulting
and
      not indicative to our existing economic practice in business today.

5.) The registration agreement is very restrictive in it's requirements as it
     must be under the ICANN contract.  As such, it puts anyone that registers
     a domain name with Register.com at the WHIP or immediate removal
     without judicial recourse of review.

  Hence for these basic reasons amongst others that I did not mention,
we [INEGroup] recommends boycotting Register.com for the purposes
of registering a domain name.  Further we find that NSI is still a far
better alternative as a result of these reasons (See above).