[Comment-Dnso] Re: Registrations FAQ -grossly incomplete

Rick and all,

  Too bad not all of the "FACTS" are in the FAQ.  But of course this is
typical and endemic of the ICANN and likely the DNSO a well.
And they call this competition?  ROFLMAO!  Only a fool would
consider this competition.  Seems like the disinformation mill is
in business again.

So if you want to get ripped off, register your domains at
http://www.register.com