[Comment-Dnso] Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting (Open DNSO Mailing lists for "Agenda Setting" seconded)

Tony and all,

  I would second this sugestion from Tony Rutkowski of opening the
DNSO "Agenda" setting mailing lists as well...
All in favor indicate in the affirmative, all not in favor indicate in the
Negative!   This will help let the (PNC?) know where stakeholders stand!

A.M. Rutkowski wrote:

 Javier,

The agreement was that all meetings will be kept open if possible. Our only
concern is disruption. If there is disruption that does not permit the

As you're committing to being open, perhaps you
might also wish to open up your mailing list(s)
and allow people to attend the "agenda setting"
meetings as well.

--tony

Contact Number:  972-447-1894