[Comment-Dnso] Peter Dengate Thrush joining the WIPO working group

According to the New Zealand IT weekly, Peter was "appointed" to the DNSO
working group on the  WIPO recommendations.
In Berlin Peter was the most articulate critic of the proposed WIPO Dispute
Resolution Regime.

Is there anyone from IDNO who has signed up for any of the DNSO working
groups?

If I had been able to participate in the Nanes Council teleconf, I would
have proposed the call for another WG,  one to sort out  the DNSO
constituencies, to be led by John C.Lewis, of British Telecom, who
volunteered chairing such a WG during the Berlin  meeting in hotel "Unter
den Linden".
In order to establish legitimacy to both the DNSO and the Names Council,
this WG should proceed with the highest priority.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org