[Comment-Dnso] RE: [IFWP] Registrar Constituency taken over by CORE

Michael,

May I remind you that the Registrar Constituency happened to hold free
elections, and the three people that you mention happened to get more votes.

I understand that it is infortunate, from your point of view, that the
individuals that were reputed best for the task (=who got more votes) happen
to be members of the Internet Committee of Registrars (CORE).
The risk for democracy comes more from not accepting the result of free
elections rather than from having geographically diverse representatives
that happen to adhere to the same trade association.
Maybe something will change in the future if NSI will become an accredited
registrar ;>).
But then, maybe they will decide to join CORE, why not? ;>)

Regards
Roberto