[Comment-Dnso] comments on ICANN bylaw changes

AT&T supports the proposed  ICANN bylaw changes.  No entity should have more
than one representative on the DNSO Names Council.  We further do not agree
that a constituency should be able to name  more members of the Names
council than there are legitimate members of a constituency.  We  do not
support any single company, organization, or individual holding more than
one DNSO seat or having the right to name or designate others to participate
in the DNSO.