[Comment-Dnso] Proposed Amendments to the ICANN Bylaws

In the matter of:

                   Proposed Amendments to the ICANN Bylaws
          Relating to the Representation of DNSO Constituency Groups
                 on the DNSO Names Council(Posted July 16, 1999)

I fully support the proposed amendments.  I believe they correct a
significant loophole in the current bylaws, a loophole that is
contrary to the sentiment of an overwhelming majority of
knowledgable individuals.

Kent Crispin
Owner, Songbird