[Comment-Dnso] [Fwd: Proxy voting (Re: Report on Working Group C)]

---- Begin included message ----
Harold and all,

  As kathy Kleinman pointed out earlier, such a suggestion that you
are making would not be in compliance with current democratic
legal voting laws and excepted practice in most of the democratic
world...

  As to not hearing of any INEGroup member, I can only guess that you
have not paid close attention of late to various lists.  A in depth review
of the ifwp, dnso, and domain policy lists as well as the archives
of the ICANN comments list might be something you should review
to refresh memory or improve you awareness....

---- End included message ----