[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [IFWP] Re: [bwg-n-friends] Re: Bay Area meeting with Esther
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [IFWP] Re: [bwg-n-friends] Re: Bay Area meeting with Esther
- From: jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:58:42 +0000
- CC: Domain policy <DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICann Guidelines <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: INEGroup INC.
- References: <XFMail.email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
William and all,
William X. Walsh wrote:
> On 19-Mar-99 jeff Williams wrote:
> > Well documented what William? I have made no agreements on
> > any public forum to my knowledge. In addition it would be against
> > my companies policy to do so, ad as they get every post that
> Oh so now there are multiple companies?
> Do they also have mysteriously unlocatable corporation filings?
Nothing mysterious at all. The fact that you seem to have a problem
in locating accurate information is a problem of your own.
> Or did UTD not teach you about possessives? I think you might have meant
> Company's but I have to take you at your word (since you always say what you
> mean) and assume you mean multiple companies and just forgot the apostrophe at
> the end.
No mistake at all WIlliam. See above comment.
> > I get as well as make, I am sure by now I would have been made aware
> > of such things. I have not.
> If they existed, I am sure they would of made you aware of it. As everyone
> else but you well knows, INEG does not exist.
ROFLMAO!!! WOOOAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah right william! not
> Perhaps one of the other
> "companies" you insinuate above might possibly exist....(perhaps one that as a
> P and a G in its initials?...)
No, no P or G as initials. One does have the letter "G" in as part of it's name
> > Your well known fame for making such false aspersions towards others
> > is well known, however as is you fraudulent and wrongful appropriations
> > of others funds, such as the outstanding situation at .TJ registry...
> No, not well known for that at all Jeff. I have never done anything you
> mention in this paragraph. You on the other hand............
Hummmmm? That is not what your fromer employer stated clerly
William... Shall I repost that little piece of info again???
> > > Were they classmates of yours at SMU? :) sorry, Jeff, this doesn't fly
> > > here.
> > No none of them are classmates of mine. Most are much older than I am.
> > None are graduates of any Texas based university.
> But you were, right? It is such a mystery that SMU says authoritatively
It is ashame that you have a poor relationship with the truth William.
> > > > > And I really do think that
> > > > > it does. And I think others more learned in this area of law than me
> > > > > or
> > > > > you
> > > > > (despite your proven false claim of a law degree from SMU) will agree.
> > > >
> > > > See my above comment to this less than factual comment.
> > >
> > > uh-huh
> > Do you also have a speech impediment as well WIlliam???
> All I see from you Jeff, is summed up in a phrase another participant coined
> with regard to you.
DO you as well as Ellen, have a language problem as well? How
awful for you!!! :(
> E-Mail: William X. Walsh <email@example.com>
> Date: 19-Mar-99
> Time: 22:15:29
> "We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
> of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
> - Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208