[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [IFWP] Re: [bwg-n-friends] Re: Bay Area meeting with Esther

On 19-Mar-99 jeff Williams wrote:
> > No, not well known for that at all Jeff.  I have never done anything you
> > mention in this paragraph.  You on the other hand............
>    Hummmmm?  That is not what your fromer employer stated clerly
>  William...  Shall I repost that little piece of info again???

Jeff, you know perfectly well I was never employed by anyone you know of.  Let
me say it one more time for the record, I was NEVER an employee of TJNS or the
.TJ registry. I was contracted by the administrative contact for the domain to
be the hostmaster, and was a partner in the company that managed the technical
aspects of the domain.  

As you well know TJNS will not respond to any messages asking them anything
other than if I am still affiliated with them.  Ask for anything more detailed
(as you have tried) and they will only reiterate that I am not affiliated with
them, or not answer at all.  (Seems they are not answering a lot of emails
lately for some reason.  I've had messages on my voice mail from a number of
their (now former) hosting customers who have not been able to get responses
for weeks on end.

And Jeff is well aware that the claim they made initially of misappropriation
fo funds was later proved to be a mistake on the part of the billing service,
which was corrected, and totalled exactly $38.00.  ]

Unlike you Jeff, and unlike TJNS, I am perfectly willing to discuss the details
of this incident publicly.  Notice I said DETAILS. TJNS is not.  They are on
one of these lists to this day, yet not once have the responded to any of the
messages from me or anyone else about this incident.  You would think that if
there were any facts to backup the allegation you insist on repeating over and
over, they would at least post something in support of your repeated attempts
to use it to discredit me (since it would be in their interest to do so).
Further evidence of my credibility is the fact that IANA has STILL got the .TJ
domain frozen for new registrations (this the result of the original battle
with the Administrative Contact who wanted them TOTALLY removed from management
as a result of their removal of me and locking me out of the servers when his
contract was with me, and then the freeze has continued as a result of Tajik
Telecomm filing for control after at the administrative contact's urging).

So Jeff, I am willing to discuss DETAILS, and specifics.  When you are asked
for them you give vague answers and claim privacy concerns, yadda yadda yadda.

Who do you think is more credible?  Someone willing to put the facts out on the
table, at great personal risk I might add, or someone who won't even provide a
corporation filing number in Deleware (something that is a matter of public
record, the disclosure of which could not possible cause ANY harm to the
> >
> >
> > > > Were they classmates of yours at SMU?   :)  sorry, Jeff, this doesn't
> > > > fly
> > > > here.
> > >
> > >    No none of them are classmates of mine.  Most are much older than I
> > >    am.
> > >  None are graduates of any Texas based university.
> >
> > But you were, right?  It is such a mystery that SMU says authoritatively
> > otherwise......
>    It is ashame that you have a poor relationship with the truth William.

Jeff, if as you claim you do have a degree, please notify the registrars office
that they are free to verify it.  (Just to let you know, they confirmed that
they do NOT keep that information secret about ANYONE.  There is no option you
can sign up for to keep that information secret.  They simply DO NOT PROVIDE
THAT OPTION).  You and I know you will never do this, because you can't let
them verify something that does not exist.  Please prove me wrong and I will
walk around with egg on my face and be your most ardent supporter.

 > > > uh-huh
> > >
> > >    Do you also have a speech impediment as well WIlliam???
> >
> > All I see from you Jeff, is summed up in a phrase another participant
> > coined
> > with regard to you.
> >
> > Deja-Moo.
>    DO you as well as Ellen, have a language problem as well?  How
>  awful for you!!!  :(

Jeff, I would make a comment about your grammer, but I'll let everyone else
make their own judgements about that.  Especially for someone who claims to
have so many degrees, you would be expected to be more literate.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 19-Mar-99
Time: 22:47:35
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977