Re: [IFWP] Re: Comment on ICANN resolution for extension of Interim Board of Directors

Kerry and all,

  It is our [INEGroup's} opinion as we have already voted upon and in
respect to the current ICANN (Initial?) Interim boards self determined
"Extension", as invalid.  This decision should be made by the membership
in accordance with the terms of the White Paper.  The compliance
with the White Paper has not been done by this current ICANN (Initial?)
Interim Board, hence I must agree with Prof. Froomkins comment
to which you contribute this post (See below)...  As such, we [INEGroup]
as a whole, find that the current ICANN (Initial?) Interim board has not
the trust of the broad internet community or it's stakeholders, nor any
claim of any consensus on any, thus far declared "Resolution", of which
several have been taken, are currently legitimately valid, in terms of
reality...