[Comment-Ip] Re: [IFWP] ICANN and WIPO in Berlin

At 10:05 AM 5/7/99 , Richard J. Sexton wrote:
>People are *horrified* with the WIPO report and no compromise can
>include such onerous provisions and if you want ICANN to fail
>immediately then endorse the WIPO plan by all means.

Hi Richard (aka McGyver :-)

ICANN is a lost cause.  I say, let
them pursue their agenda and implement
the most egregious policies possible.

"In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."  Thomas Jefferson

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com