[Comment-Ip] Comments from EuroInternet

The European Internet Business Association would like to:

1) Congratulate WIPO on the excellent work done, as well as on the manner
in which it has conducted the process that has led to the final proposal.

2) Encourage ICANN to accept the WIPO proposal as it stands in the Berlin
meeting.

WIPO has folowed the most public process that we have ever seen in the
Internet for the preparation of a set of recommendations. For almost three
year it has published draft after draft and accepted comments. Then it has
organized an incredible number of meetings around the world to gather yet
more comments. We believe that if there is a document that represents the
feelings of its own community it is the WIPO report.