Re: [Membership] [Comment-Mac] Re: Secret ballots

Michael Graham a écrit:

> It is unfortunate that Kent blurted out an opinion without taking the time to research the AAA.  We won't get far at all if we do this.

Kent and his cronies oppose all forms of online participation, for
two reasons: one, because it allows them to dominate in live
conferences and, two, because their organizations can only succeed
in getting power by suppressing the voices of individuals. Kent is
not concerned with the capability of the AAA, only with stifling the
empowerment of the users.