Re: ICANN comment acknowledgement

Molly and the ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board,

  Our (INEGroup) comments which were forwarded although somewhat
edited, are not only for the ICANN but for all of those interested, as clearly

stated in the White Paper, that were CC'ed to the comment-so@icann.org
e-mail list and were intended for both input and for edification of those
"Interested Parties" in which those comments may directly or indirectly
pertanant to.  So, as such they were not intended for just "Others"
but also for the ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board regarding Supporting
Organization considerations in the interest of openness, transparency,
accountability.

  Thank you for your concern, all be it misplaced in this instance.  >;)