Re: Fwd: Lessons from History

Jay and all,

  Our (INEGroup) suggestion is pretty much as we have already posted
as suggested amendments over a week ago.  We are here in Dallas
rehashing those suggestions again at the conference as I type this.
Thus far there are no significant changes in the suggested
amendments that we voted upon.  I will keep you updated if their
any significant changes to those amendments.  >;)

Jay Fenello wrote:

FYI:

Yesterday, a group of Paris Draft supporters
had a telecon with BMW Draft supporters.  We
were trying to find points of consensus, and
ways to move forward.

As before, the Paris Draft supporters are
working hard to find consensus, yet we are
not seeing much in return.

Here is part of an exchange on this topic, with
the names removed to preserve confidentiality:

Comments welcome.

Jay.