Re: Draft Poisson minutes[Divisiveness concerns for PSO]

Karoline and all,

  As we are seeing with the DNSO with more and more frequency,
the idea of having classes or "Constituency's" in a membership structure
are very divisive and lead down a very slippery political slope that is
both non-productive in their existence and a form of gerrymandering
than leads to some level of exclusion of the Stakeholder community
as outlined in the NTIA's White Paper.

  Therefore as suggested during many of the discussions and
considered more viable, I would suggest a flat membership
model verses a Class Model for the PSO.  Otherwise the same
mistakes made by ICANN on the DNSO shall be repeated and
therefore propagated with questionable results....