Re: constituency formation [More ICANN/DNSO Divisiveness]

All,

  Thanks for the information Amadeu.  However there are some problems
yet again with the process of their divisive determination of the formulation
of "Constituencies" that are "Considered" to be expectable.  In addition
those "Rules" which will/are to determine what is a reasonable and
expectable "Constituency" is the responsibility of ICANN, which unfortunately
is not yet completely constituted as there is no Membership to date.

  So hence, it seems relatively easy to see that more zero-sum games
are not amuck or in play to serve to severely restrict open competition,
which by definition, is in violation of the White Paper, and the NTIA/ICANN
MoU.   But as has been pointed out by many already, we have seen this
several times throughout this process....