Re: [IATLD Members] Oppose NSI's redefinition of TLD constituencies

Per Koelle wrote:

> Nobody can take away the right to do whatever the registry wants to
> do with a ccTLD (exept the local government/community)

In practice there is little that Esther Dyson can do
to stop us putting whatever names we like into our registries.

Will she try to disconnect nameservers on which thousands
of people depend for their business?

--

                        God Bless You,
                            Sean

Sean Jackson, 3 Adams Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AD, United Kingdom.
http://adamsnames.tc     http://sean.tc       Fax: 0171 681 1268

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY:  I often copy emails to other people if
they contain something that would interest them.  If you don't
want this to happen, please include the word CONFIDENTIAL in
the subject line of your message.