Re: [IFWP] Ninth Circuit: Mere Registration of DN doesn't create TM rights

martin and all,

  Martin, thank you for pointing this out.  In this particular instance, should
anyone read this article and the Judges ruling, it was indeed a proper
ruling given the circumstances involved.  It also points up my earlier
contention as this type of s situation may apply to TLD's that are trademarked
as well, which we have applied for in the US and other countries.