Re: [Fwd: Resolution of the NCDNHC problem]

The ICIIU, in the name of its supporters, has submitted a
counter-proposal. I sent you a copy of it. Didn't you receive it?

I don't suppose that the ICIIU and its twelve supporting
organizations is going to be ignored in these negotiations, are
they? If that's the case, we won't agree to anyone else's proposal.
It's as simple as that.