NC teleconference

I have requested the details (telephone number and time) of the
Names Council teleconference on June 11, but have not received them.
As the original organizer of the constituency and one of the three
organizations negotiating the compromise NCDNHC proposal, I have
every right to participate in the NC meetings as an observer from my
constituency, representing the ICIIU and its supporting
organizations.

Please send me the necessary information forthwith, so that I may
participate in the Names Council meeting.

Michael Sondow