your advice please

There are about FIVE programs similiar to Alladvantage/Gotoworld
( says http://www.shop-aholic.com/money/ ).

and as I'm looking for sponsor(s) for a web site I want to build
I wanted to ask if you know:

1. Can you join all programs and earn $$$ from them all?
2. Do you know if they are reliable and pay?

I guess one option for me is to join all of them and find out,
but your feedback would be useful.

I was going to use a sponsor called Cyberthrill but they sound
like a scam ( says http://www.hackology.com ).

get free web email that sounds like you have your own site!
your FIRST choice of user name. access anywhere, anytime on ANY
internet PC.
get yours at http://www.my-syte.com