your advice please

There are about FIVE programs similiar to Alladvantage/Gotoworld
( says http://www.shop-aholic.com/money/ ).

and as I'm looking for sponsor(s) for a web site I want to build
I wanted to ask if you know:

1. Can you join all programs and earn $$$ from them all?
2. Do you know if they are reliable and pay?

I guess one option for me is to join all of them and find out,
but your feedback would be useful.

I was going to use a sponsor called Cyberthrill but they sound
like a scam ( says http://www.hackology.com ).

Regards

George

george_adams@my-syte.com

get free web email that sounds like you have your own site!
my-name@my-syte.com
your FIRST choice of user name. access anywhere, anytime on ANY
internet PC.
get yours at http://www.my-syte.com