Comments for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy

Dear Sirs:

As a Profesional Web Developer, I am curious that no mention was made at the
proposal Uniform Domain Name
Dispute Resolution Policy regarding the Intra TLD Dispute Policy: That is:
If
someone has the .com and a trademark for it, but someone else has the .net
equivalent, is that grounds for a Domain Dispute?

I have seen that most of .net domain belong to DIFFERENT owners than the
.com versions, and in most cases, it seems very logical since each one is in
different lines of business.

Best Regards,

Raul Drelichman
http://www.drelichman.com/