Domain name hoarding issue not addressed

These new policies addressed the issue of trademark infringement, but what about the domain name "brokers" who buy up hundreds or thousands of names and do nothing with them, waiting to be contacted by someone wanting to buy them? I have had the experience recently of looking for a domain name, and the bulk of the names I considered were held by such "companies," hiding behind fake addresses and phone numbers, with free email accounts listed as the contacts. Often the registrant name will vary, although the person behind it is the same contact email, I supposed to make accurate counting of the names registered more difficult. Many of the hoarded domain names don't even have functioning nameservers.

"Will Not Giveup Halfway, Will Always Support Faye"
Get your free email from http://www.wongfaye.com