Modifications a total Threat to the Internet.

Dear Icann Board Members,
	The current system is not perfect and may not be democratic,
however it works. The number of disputes are far less than the ones your
Policy would create. I urge you not to go ahead as people would enter in
never ending disputes. So far there have been problems, but if you compare
the percentage of satified customers versus the non satisfied, it is one
of the best systems there is.

	Isn't Icann changing things just because you have been hired to do
so rather than because we REALLY have no other choice. What if you decided
to do nothing and we carried on as we are?

Regards,
Maren.