Strange email NSI. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 21:21:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Golan Klinger <falco@vex.net>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Strange email NSI.

        I got some strange email from Network Solutions today. I'm not
sure which incident of "unpleasant customer service" they are refering to
as I have experienced quite a few lately but I'm sure I never filled out
any survey (if I had filled out a survey, it would have automatically been
sent to /dev/null as it would have contained a few of their "seven dirty
words") and I have yet to receive any gift. The only thing I want from NSI
is reimbursement for all the money I've spent on long distance calling
them (and waiting on hold for hours) attempting to get them to correct
their errors. It is amazing how quickly attitudes change when a monopoly
falls.

        If we ran our businesses as poorly as NSI runs theirs, we would
have been out of business a long time ago.

[email follows]