Re: Internet Services Corporation

Thank you, I know that. My original questions are still unanswered. Forgive
me for saying so, but you are being vague in your response. It gives the
impression of chicanery. Would any of the others who are receiveing this
message care to comment on this?

Please respond with a proper answer to my original question. Did IANA or
ICANN authorize or give permission to Internet Services Corporation to sell
the .cc domain suffix and did the IANA allow the Cocos (Keeling) Islands to
sell the .cc suffix to Internet Services Corporation? If the IANA did not,
who did? If no one did, how can this be allowed to continue?

Internet Services Corporation has told me they bought the .cc suffix from
the Cocos Islands. They also informed me the following suffixes were
available under similar arrangements with similar companies: .tv, .md, .fm,
.nu and .to. Is this also true and with IANA and ICANN authorization?

Dave Lenweaver
Lenweaver A+D
FoodWeb
http://www.foodweb.com