[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: more netsol fun (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: more netsol fun (fwd)
- From: Michael Dillon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Memra Communications Inc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:31:23 -0700
From: William Sommers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: more netsol fun
At 19:23 6/14/99 -0400, email@example.com wrote:
> Still no show on whois (same time)
> I sent in two MODIFY templates a few minutes ago, and got back a
> rejection saying that they weren't registered yet.
> Now what?
'dig @f.root-servers.net the.domains'
Whois is unreliable -- check the root servers directly.
Send 'unsubscribe' in the body to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to leave.
Eat sushi frequently. email@example.com is the human contact address.