Re: more netsol fun (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:38:58 -0600
From: David Denney <daud@dimensional.com>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: more netsol fun

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 04:31:23PM -0700, William Sommers wrote:
>  > Still no show on whois (same time)
>  > I sent in two MODIFY templates a few minutes ago, and got back a
>  > rejection saying that they weren't registered yet.
>  > Now what?

> 'dig @f.root-servers.net the.domains'
> Whois is unreliable -- check the root servers directly.

Knowing they are/arenot in root servers doesn't help in regards to
getting them registered and/or modified ... You probably need to
_call_ internic and say you are the user in question.

--
David Denney           | D i m e n s i o n a l   C o m m u n i c a t i o n s |
daud@dimensional.com   | DSL/V90/K56flex/V34/ISDN/Frame/T1/T3 starts @$12/mo |

...they can have my ssh when they pry the keyboard out of my cold, dead hands!
-