No Subject

Dear ICANN --

Do you have any advice?  My web site was registered nearly four years ago
under the wrong owner.  For the last year (since I discovered this) I have
been trying to get their attention and get this corrected.  We (the party
in whose name it is registered and I) have done everything they ask,
submitting forms, getting papers notarized, etc.  They (NSOL) do nothing.
When I email them I get an autoresponder.  Any ideas on how to get their
attention?

Regards to Esther Dyson.

Peace
Pete Francis