Domain Name Registration Services

Please, for the sake of the efficiency and efficacy of the ongoing
development of the Internet, as both a commercial and educational
communication tool - get off of Network Solutions back.

What the current process does not need is additional and stifling
bureaucratic intervention.  In a free market economy, the best solution wins
- period. This is only because of economic "natural selection"; i.e., we - as
consumers of goods and services - select to trade with those commercial
entities that most closely meet all of our real and perceived
needs/requirements.

We neither need nor want a quasi-governmental authority such as ICANN to make
decisions for us.  We will - as always, "vote with our wallets".

Please, get and stay out of the way of progress.

Thank you.

Peter Arthur