RE: [IFWP] The Sims-Auerbach Correspondence (was: The CPT- ICANNCorrespondence

Just a reminder to all:  Things are sent to "comments@icann.org" are
accepted by that site only if that address is on the "To:" line.
Otherwise they simply go into the bit bucket.

(I find that to be a pretty silly thing to do since it is apparently
ICANN's only source of input -- no wonder so many things are a surprise to
them.)

		--karl--