[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [IFWP] The Sims-Auerbach Correspondence (was: The CPT- ICANNCorrespondence
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, IFWP Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [IFWP] The Sims-Auerbach Correspondence (was: The CPT- ICANNCorrespondence
- From: Karl Auerbach <karl@CaveBear.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Karl Auerbach <karl@CaveBear.com>
Just a reminder to all: Things are sent to "email@example.com" are
accepted by that site only if that address is on the "To:" line.
Otherwise they simply go into the bit bucket.
(I find that to be a pretty silly thing to do since it is apparently
ICANN's only source of input -- no wonder so many things are a surprise to
> >I don't know where you got this idea of the strong SO/weak board, but it's
> >complete news to me.
> There must be about 10 Megabytes of dialogue on this
> subject last year where this was the obvious consensus
> In addition, it was the explicit premise during the
> ICANN Bylaws drafting process.