Re: [IFWP] The CORE plot thickens ... Re: [announce] Registrars Constituency

Onno and all,

  I can see where you might get this impression.  However I think it
is an impression on the ccTLD's that is not well founded in many ways.
The ICANN (Initial?) Interim board has serious problems with even being
considered legitimate at present and they have not exactly been
effective in getting the ccTLD's to have a central role in the formation
of policy within the ICANN.  That being the case, it is small wonder that
they are not receptive to ICANN by in large...