NSI problems anyone? -- NEVERMIND. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:57:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: Golan Klinger <falco@vex.net>
To: list@inet-access.net
Subject: NSI problems anyone? -- NEVERMIND.

	I called the Internic and while I was on hold (which seemed like
forever), the problem with submarine.com mysteriously went away. As for my
domain, update.com, I got someone to confirm that it is in fact on hold.
This wouldn't have been such a hassle had the whois record relfected the
domain's status or had I received the email or snailmail notifications
that the Internic swears they sent me (which I never received). It would
seem that this domain is cursed. I take solace in the fact that I'll never
have to register another domain with NSI.

Golan Klinger [falco@vex.net]     For long you live and high you fly
                                  And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
Good, fast or cheap.              And all you touch and all you see
Pick two...                       Is all your life will ever be

-