Network Solutions

To whom it may concern,

	I find your high-jacking of the network solutions Domain name to be
corrupt.  I am a customer of NetworkSolutions and I expect to be able to
reach services which they provide.  These service are web based and
therefore unreachable when ICANN  takes a companies web page away or moves
it to another domain without giving the appropriate links.   It is obvious
to me that you are not doing your job when web users can no longer access
sites that they expect to be able to reach.

Thank you,

Jonathan Kanarek