Network Solutions

TO: icann.org

I was interested in sending you feedback about the registration process for
domain names as being implemented and provided for by Network Solutions.

Their current method of registration is extremely cumbersome and difficult
and asks for numerous ISP addresses before their form will work. They ask for
primary and secondary server host names and primary and secondary server net
addresses.   These addresses are mandatory to the functionality of the
registration process.  I think this is a ploy to gently push a domain into an
ISP (perhaps theirs?).  I don't understand why this should be of importance
to the registration process, as choices for ISP's can change if a domain's
needs are not being met by an ISP.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Sue Simonich