Re: NSI/Internic operational announcement list (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 18:52:27 -0400
From: Dean Robb <pceasy@norfolk.infi.net>
To: Sean Donelan <SEAN@SDG.DRA.COM>
Cc: nanog@merit.edu
Subject: Re: NSI/Internic operational announcement list

At 06:25 PM 7/2/99 -0500, Sean Donelan wrote:

>Does anyone have the current location of NSI's operational announcement
>list?
>
>It appears NSI had some trouble today, but I couldn't find any information
>on their web site.  I believe I'm still subscribe to rs-info@internic.net,
>but I didn't see any notices from NSI.

Like you actually expected one?  I haven't gotten anything off that list in
forever.
Certainly nothing related to operational problems when they've occured,
either with the hack job or past incidents.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of ICANN?"

Dean Robb
Owner, PC-EASY
(757) 495-EASY [3279]
On-site computer repairs, upgrades and consultations
Lead SimOps columnist/reviewer on http://WWW.TheGamers.Net