Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 23:12:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: Joe Shaw <jshaw@insync.net>
To: Dean Robb <pceasy@norfolk.infi.net>
Cc: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>,
    David Alejandro Hernandez Alonso <dhernand@infosel.com.mx>,
    nanog@merit.edu
Subject: Re: (ICANN) STATEMENT ON HACKING OF NETWORK SOLUTIONS' SERVERS

I personally trust ICANN and NSI as far as I can throw their collective
asses.  NSI has shown repeatedly that they don't give a rat's behind one
way or the other about DNS registration system, as long as they continue
to hold power over it.  ICANN are far too shady and back-room meeting
oriented to really have anyone's best interest but their own at heart.

So, who's the lesser of the two evils?  Both make me shudder.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer